1. The Partner hereby permits Travarel to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly display, sell, and distribute any and all Submitted Content and designs that the Partner submits, posts or displays on or through a shop or the site and service. The Partner expressly consents that Travarel may distribute Submitted Content in its own shops. The Partner may be able to restrict Travarel's use of Submitted Content by contacting Travarel.
2. Travarel may use the Partner's Submitted Content for advertising purposes in any and all media. Travarel will link all such depictions to the Partner's shop.
3. Title to intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.) to a print design provided by the Partner remain with the Partner.
4. The Partner may terminate this agreement by removing Submitted Content via the Seller Account.
5. Nothing in this agreement is to be construed to impose a dsuty upon Travarel to use or exploit Submitted Content in any way. Travarel may remove Submitted Content, shops or parts thereof, or any other functionality of the site and service at any time in its sole discretion for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to the Partner, and 3ciety is not liable to the Partner for such acts or their consequences, even if foreseeable and even if Travarel is specifically advised of them in advance.
Submitted Content Rules
1. The Partner is responsible for the content (e.g., URLs, print designs, images, slogans, background images, text, tags, descriptions, etc.) uploaded, or otherwise added through the Travarel interface, to a shop, marketplace, or products (collectively "Submitted Content”).
2. The Partner guarantees that the Submitted Content was either created by the Partner or that the Partner is otherwise the owner or authorized licensee of all necessary rights in and to the Submitted Content (for example, trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.), necessary to effect the intent of this agreement. 3ciety may demand written evidence of such authorisation at any time.
3. The Partner guarantees that, to the best of the Partner's knowledge, no Submitted Content infringes the rights of any third parties (for example, trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.).
4. The Partner guarantees that the Submitted Content does not violate any governed laws.
5. If the Partner violates any agreement with Travarel, violates Travarel's Ethical Guidelines (in Travarel's sole discretion), or if third parties claim that Submitted Content infringes their rights, Travarel reserves the right to remove or modify the shop or Submitted Content to address the problem; to share the Partner's contact information with the complaining third party; to withhold commissions from the Partner who uploaded the Submitted Content until the claim is resolved; and to use such commissions to offset the costs of the violation or claim for infringement in Travarel's sole discretion.
6. If Travarel believes, in its sole discretion, that Submitted Content is wrongfully used, obviously misappropriated, or likely to create any risk for Travarel, then Travarel reserves the right to remove, limit, or modify the Submitted Content or service provided to the Partner to address the perceived risk.
7. The Partner must immediately inform Travarel in writing if the Partner receives claims alleging that its Submitted Content infringes third-party rights.
8. All artwork by the Partner on Travarel is copyrighted and is not to be used by Travarel for any other purposes without written consent from the Partner.
All designs by the Partner on Travarel is not to be distributed by Travarel to any other third parties or websites without written consent from the Partner.
Exclusive collaborative designs agreed upon between Travarel and the Partner are only to be published on Travarel unless prior notified and agreed upon by either party to the other.